RTI ELECTION COMMISSION
To Date: 31-01-2014
Central Public Information Officer
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
Sub: Application U/s 6 of the Right To Information Act, 2005
|Name of applicant :
|| Neeraj Saxena (Advocate)
|Address for communication :
|| 20 Naveen Park, Sahibabad-201005,
|Fee under RTI Act :
||Rs 10/-IPO No.
Details of Payment (filing fees): Initial fee of Rs. 10/- in the way of Postal Order of Rs 10/- bearing serial number has been enclosed along with the application as prescribed under Right to Information Act /Rules 2005. Undersigned is ready to pay processing fee (if any) required to furnish the information/supply of certified copies.
Particulars of information required are as follows:
- Who is considered to be an ‘ordinarily resident’ as per the definition of Section 20 of Representation of Peoples Act, 1950?
- Did the Election Commission of India verify if Sh. Arvind Kejriwal R/o of 41 Bunglow, Hanuman Road, New Delhi 110001 is an ‘Ordinarily resident’ of the said premises or not? Kindly provide a copy of the Form 6 submitted by Sh. Arvind Kejriwal and the documents submitted along with it.
- Will Election Commission of India take action and strike off the name of any such person who is not an ‘Ordinarily Resident’ of a particular premises but only superficially declared his being an ‘ordinarily resident’ of a premises in Form 6 Registration of Electors’ Rules, 1960 to contest for a particular Assembly, like in the case of Sh. Arvind Kejriwal?
- What does the term ‘Current Market Value’ mean as mentioned in Form 26 of the Conduct of Election Rules, 1960?
- If any candidate declares the worth if his property lower than the current market value and even the government circle rates, will the same amount to be an offence under section 125A of The Representation of People Act, 1951? Supply a copy of the nomination papers (Form 2 b) and affidavit (Form 26) of Sh. Arvind Kejriwal?
- Why has the Election Commission of India failed to take action against Sh. Arvind Kejriwal on the violations citing in Writ Petition (Civil) 443/2014? Copy of the same is enclosed
- How many cases during the Delhi Assembly Elections 2013 were registered U/S 125 A Representation of People Act, 1951and on what grounds?
- How many cases in Delhi Assembly Elections 2013 were registered U/s 31 of The Representation of People Act, 1950 in the Year 2013 and on what grounds?
It is submitted that the above information sought does not fall within the exemptions U/S 8 of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
Kindly provide me the name & designation of the officer who is providing this information along with the details of appellant authority along with name & designation.
Further it is requested that the applicant (a citizen of India) would like to receive the above said information by post on the address mentioned below, within 30days (thirty days). As prescribed under the Right of Information Act/ Rules, 2005
Neeraj Saxena (Advocate)