Complainant's statement in Maulik Bharat case against Arvind Kejriwal for filing wrong declaration (lies) about Assets & Funds, residential address in Affidavit and Form-6 (for making vote) filed by him before Election Commission recorded in the court of Hon'ble Metropolitan Magistrate, Ms. Snigdha Sarvaria, Patiala House Courts No. 21, New Delhi, India on 16/11/2015.Final arguments before court of Metropolitan Magistrate on 02/12/2015 by the advocate of Maulik Bharat Rahul Raj Malik.
In its 6 page order the Hon'ble Court of MM, Patiala House issued summon to Arvind Kejriwal declaring him accused on 21/3/2016 under sections 125A R.P. Act-1951 (Penalty for filing false affidavit...imprisonment and/or fine or both), section 31 R.P. Act-1950 (Making false declarations in connection with inclusion or exclusion or any entry in or from an electoral roll...imprisonment of one year and or fine or both) and section 177 IPC (Indian Penal Code) furnishing false information (imprisonment for a term of two years or fine or both)
BRIEF BACKGROUND OF THE CASE:
On 04th Feb, 2014, Neeraj Saxena and Anuj Kumar Agarwal, both office bearers of Maulik Bharat Trust (who were engaged in voters’ awareness activities) have accused Arvind Kejriwal of omitting to mention many of his assets, and seriously undervalued a property worth more than Rs 2.5 crore and filed a criminal complaint against Mr. Arvind Kejrieal under section 125A (RP Act 1951), section 31 of (RP Act 1950) and section 177 of Indian Penal Code, before the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, New Delhi. Earlier, they had filed a PIL on this cause bearing No. WP(C) 443/2014 before Hon'ble Delhi High Court. The Hon'ble HC directed to pursue the grievance at appropriate forum. The Maulik Bharat activists Neeraj Saxena (advocate) and Anuj Agarwal filed a criminal complaint No. 24/01/14 before a magistrate.
While filing his nomination papers on 16th November 2013, Arvind was required to swear by an affidavit which declares the true and correct address as well as the valuation of all his movable and immovable assets, and also his spouse or his dependents. Here, it seems Kejriwal fudged his true address (while living in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, he claimed to be an ordinary resident of Delhi) as well as the nature of his assets. He appears to have done so repeatedly and consciously while filing his affidavits in Varanasi in Lok Sabha election in 2014 and also again in Delhi Legislative elections in 2015, with intent to deceive.
प्रिय पत्रकार मित्रों,
झूठे शपथपत्र का मामला - आखिर फंस ही गए केजरीवाल - मौलिक भारत के नीरज सक्सेना और अनुज अग्रवाल ने दायर की थी मार्च 2014 में आपराधिक शिकायत, मौलिक भारत के एडवोकेट राहुलराज मलिक हें । पटियाला हॉउस कोर्ट ने माना केजरीवाल प्रथम दृष्टयता दोषी, किया सम्मन जारी। शपथपत्र में दी है संपत्ति की गलत जानकारी, छुपायी थी आय और अन्य जरुरी सूचनाएं। हो सकती है छ माह से लेकर दो बर्ष तक की जेल। रद्द हो सकता है चुनाव और जा सकती है मुख्यमंत्री की कुर्सी।
अरविंद केजरीवाल जो वर्तमान में दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री हें के विरुद्ध मौलिक भारत संस्था ने (दिल्ली विधानसभा चुनाव-2013) में अरविंद केजरीवाल द्वारा निर्वाचन आयोग को दिए शपथ पत्र में गलत जानकारी देने के आरोप में एक आपराधिक शिकायत फरवरी 2014 में दर्ज करायी थी। इस शिकायत पर सम्मन जारी करने से पूर्व संस्था के पदाधिकारियो व् याचिकाकर्ताओं नीरज सक्सेना एवं अनुज अग्रवाल की गवाही पूर्ण की जा चुकी है व् अपने सभी आरोपो के पक्ष में प्रमाणित दस्तावेज अदालत में जमा करा दिए हें । । इसके बाद केजरीवाल को अदालत द्वारा 21/3/2016 सम्मन जारी किये ।
मौलिक भारत ट्रस्ट ने दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय के आदेश के अनुरूप अरविन्द केजरीवाल के खिलाफ इस संदर्भ में जो ‘आपराधिक शिकायत’ धारा 125A जन-प्रतिनिधित्व कानून 1951, धारा 31 जन-प्रतिनिधित्व कानून 1950 तथा धारा 177 IPC की धाराओं में की थी उसमें अरविन्द केजरीवाल को छः माह से 2 वर्ष तक कुछ भी सजा हो सकती है ।
अरविन्द केजरीवाल द्वारा विधानसभा चुनावों -2013 के समय चुनाव आयोग को दिया गया शपथ पत्र गलत जानकारियों से भरा झूठ का पुलिंदा है । वही शपथ पत्र अरविन्द केजरीवाल द्वारा वाराणसी लोक सभा चुनाव 2014 एवं दिल्ली विधान सभा चुनाव 2015 में भी निर्वाचन आयोग के समक्ष भरा गया है । जिसमें उन्होंने अपनी संपत्ति तथा उसके पते आदि के बारे में गलत सूचनाएं दी हैं ।
विधान सभा चुनाव 2015 के दौरान भी (कौशाम्बी गाज़ियाबाद उत्तर प्रदेश) में निवास करते हुए अरविन्द केजरीवाल ने चुनाव आयोग को बदल-बदल कर 514 VBP HOUSE एवं B.K. DATT COLONY में अपना छद्म निवास दिल्ली में बताया है । वह गलत प्रक्रिया व धोखाधड़ी से दिल्ली विधान सभा का चुनाव-2013 एवं दिल्ली विधान सभा चुनाव-2015 चुनाव जीते हैं । अब उनके खिलाफ न्यायालय में अपराधिक मुकदमा लंबित है ।
मौलिक भारत ट्रस्ट
1) GHAZIABAD LAND WORTH RS. 2.2 CR UNDERVALUED TO RS. 55 LAKH. Kejriwal deliberated stated the address of one of his properties as “plot No. 11/44 Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh admeasuring 2400 sq. ft.” and declared its approximate current market value as Rs. 55 Lakhs only. This is an incomplete and undeliverable address. The correct address of this property is “Abhay Khand - II, Indian Revenue Services Officer’s Co-operative Group Housing Society, Plot No. 44, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Its current market value is at least Rs. 2.2 crores as the probable current market rate is Rs. 1,00,000/- per sq. metres for Non-Agricultural (Residential) land in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Even as per the more conservative government rates announced vide notification dated 31.7.2013 of District Magistrate Ghaziabad under Uttar Pradesh, Stamp Valuation of Property (Second Amendment) Rules, 2013, the valuation would be Rs.60,000/- per square meter for Abhay Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP. Accordingly, the value of this property would be well over Rs 1.33 crore (222.96 sq.mts. X Rs. 60,000 = Rs. 1,33,20,000.00) approx.
This was done to keep his financial net worth under a figure of Rs. 1 crore and conceal his actual net worth running into several crore rupees, the complainants allege. Willful concealment and suppression of the correct address and the value of the aforesaid property amounts to commission of a criminal offence under Section 125 A of the Representation of the People Act, 1951 punishable with 6 months of imprisonment and/or fine or both.
2) GHAZIABAD APARTMENT NOT MENTIONED. Kejriwal failed to state the facts of being a beneficiary or owner of another property bearing no. R-902, Girnar Apartments, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, UP. “A notice bearing no. 631 for disconnection of respondent’s electricity line (Book No. 2014, Connection No. 028342) dt. 27.6.2013 was served in the name of Arvind K. R R/o of R-902, Girnar as printed in Danik Jagran (Page 20 dated 29.6.2013). Sh. Arvind Kejriwal is the beneficiary or owner and; in use and occupation of the abovesaid premises, the details regarding the same have also been concealed and suppressed in his affidavit,” the complainants allege.
3) DELHI ADDRESS WRONGLY GIVEN. Kejriwal also gave a wrong residential address in his affidavit as 41 Bunglow, Hunaman Road, New Delhi-110001. “The accused in reality has never been the resident of the aforementioned address, the same has been given to superficially substantiate his domicile for the purpose of contesting from the New Delhi constituency whereas he continued to reside at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh before and after the Delhi Assemble Elections 2013,” the complainants point out. “Inclusion of the aforementioned address in the electoral rolls as an ‘ordinarily resident’ of the New Delhi Constituency was a deliberate and motivated attempt to eye wash the public authorities and the electors… That misleading information makes it difficult for the electors to verify the credentials of Sh. Arvind Kejriwal’s affidavit filed before the Election Commission of India … which the accused seems to have been taking advantage of.” they add. Declaring false residential address in the Form 6 of The Registration of Electors Rules, 1960 is a punishable offence U/s 31 of The Representation of the People Act, 1950 punishable with one year imprisonment and/or fine or with both.
4) TWO MORE PROPERTIES MENTIONED IN PCRF TRUST DEED, OMITTED FROM EC AFFIDAVIT. Kejriwal formed a trust as its “settlor” on 19.12.2006 vide trust deed bearing no. 14265 in the name of Public Cause Research Foundation (PCRF), wherein he gave his residential address as “403-L, Girnar, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, UP” and registered the said trust deed at another address of “5/7, basement, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-110022”. Ownership of both these properties and the donations made to the trust and the value of the same, have also not been declared in his affidavit filed before the Election Commission of India.
5) RS 25 LAKHS COLLECTED FROM 468 DODGY DONORS. In 2012, an auditor’s report of PCRF in schedule 10 under the heading of “notes on accounts” clause no. 4 says: “the trust has refunded Rs. 25,44,074.00 to 468 persons due to lack of information of donor”. “The collection and refund of donation amounts to someone whose identity is not clear is also extremely suspicious and qualifies to be a serious financial fraud”, say the complainants. It has also been learnt through sources that purpose of research for which the trust was formed was never accomplished, since the same was only used as a financial arm to collect funds on behalf of India Against Corruption and later the funds were used for the formation of a Political Party”, the complainants allege.
6) INSURANCE POLICIES, FIXED DEPOSITS ETC. APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN CONCEALED. Kejriwal has probably “concealed and suppressed” his, his wife’s and his childrens’ Insurance Policies, Investment, Fixed Deposits, etc. which he ought to have declared in his affidavit. “It is highly improbable for any prudent person not to invest in a Life Insurance Policy, Fixed Deposits or any futuristic investments for themselves, their spouse or their dependents. The non-disclosure of the same raises an extreme amount of suspicion on the intention of the accused to keep his net worth below a certain level and create an impression of an extremely austere personality”, say the complainants.